● 时间及频度副词：before，frequently，always，usually 等
● 程度副词：quite，much，nearly，just，enough，perfectly，only 等
● 疑问副词：how，why，when，where 等
例：He walked out of the room slowly.
She looks very beautiful.
We study English very carefully.
Even a child can do it better.
Perhaps she will telephone you tomorrow.
He is old enough to go to school.
I have enough money to buy this type of bicycle.
She is too eager to see me.
He is very handsome and many girls like to speak with him.
The subject has beentalked too much.
Her dress is much more beautiful than mine.
He still remembers the days they spent together.
I still can not catch his words.
6. yet: 位于疑问句末尾时意思是“已经”；用于否定句时意思是“还”。
Have you emptied the dustbin yet?
I haven't done that yet.
7. only: 根据句意灵活运用。（请翻译下面三个句子！）
Only he can tell you how to do it.
He can only tell you how to do it.
He can tell you how to do it only today.
8. hardly, scarcely, seldom, never本身为否定意义副词，注意使用。
Hardly had we left the station when it began to rain.
1. easy: stand easy (= comfortably)
easily: It can't be solved easily.
2. clear: The bullet went clear through the window
clearly: Clearly, he doesn't know anything about it.
3. high: He can jump very high.（高地）
highly: We think highly of the good teacher.（高度地）
4. just: We have just know the news.（刚刚）
justly: He was justly punished.（公正地）
5. hard: You must think hard.（努力地）
hardly: He hardly knows about it.（几乎不）
6. pretty: He is not pretty sure about it.（非常）
prettily: The girl is prettily dressed.（漂亮地）
7. near: He lives near the school.（附近）
nearly: I nearly missed the bus.（几乎）
8. late: Don't come late next time.（迟到）
lately: I haven't read novels lately.（最近）
9. formally: You should be dressed formally at the meeting.（正式地）
formerly: Formerly, he was the manager of the company.（以前）
1. Automobile production of the present time has been increased ________.
A. greatly B. highly C. on a large scale D. infinitely
2. — Was the class long enough? — No, ________ enough.
A. it wasn't much too long
B. it wasn't too much long
C. it wasn't quite long
D. it wasn't too long much
3. After the funeral, the residents of the apartment building ________.
A. sent faithfully flowers all weeks to the cemetery
B. sent to the cemetery each week flowers faithfully
C. sent flowers faithfully to the cemetery each week
D. sent eachweek faithfully to the cemetery flowers
4. Air travel has provided people with the opportunity to travel ________.
A. a large amount of miles
B. much distance
D. wide rangingly
5. — Paul still hasn't returned from the meeting. — Really? I'm sure he expected to be back ________.
A. before long now
B. long before now
C. now before long
D. now long before
6. — Has your father arrived in Bombay yet？
— He probably arrived there sometime ________ .
A. a week past B. thelast week C. this past week D. theweekbefore now
7. — Whydoesn't Jessica stay withrelatives inNewYork？ — She________ inBoston.
A. has onlyrelatives
B. only has relatives
C. has relatives only
D. relative has only
8. The nectarineis a fruit ________ likea peach.
A. as B. and C. too D. somewhat
9. 一 Isawyouat theracetrack last week. 一 Igoquite often, but I onlybet ________ .
A. scarcely B. hardly C. barely D. occasionally
10. Let's stayat home, Ithinkit's ________ for walking.
A. muchtoo hot
B. very much hot
C. too much heat
D. very much heat