He is a student, isn't he?
He isn't a student, is he?
(1) “have to, had better, used to”要用下列方式反问：
He has to finish the work, doesn't he?
They used to smoke, didn't / usedn't they?
You'd better get up immediately, hadn't you?
(2) “has, have”作为助动词和实意动词，反问形式不同。
We have done all the work, haven't we?
You have some time, don't you?
2． “seldom, barely, hardly, scarcely, few, little” 语意本身是否定，因此反意问句应为肯定形式。
She seldom comes to visit us, does she?
He hardly knew it, did he?
3．当主句为祈使句，反意问句提出要求，命令应用 “will you”
Do it at once, will you?
但如表示邀请，劝告，反意问句用 “won't you”
Have a cup of tea, won't you?
4．否定祈使句应用 “will you” 来反问。
Don't open the window, will you?
5． “Let's” 短语
● 当其为肯定形式，“shall we” 提出反问
Let's play basketball, shall we?
● 当其为否定形式，“all right, ok” 提出反问
Let's not go to the party, all right?
● 如为 “let us ...” 其反问形式应为 “will you” 提出请求
Let us go home, will you?
6．当 “think, suppose, consider, believe” etc 被用作为主句谓语动词，其后带有宾语从句时，反意疑问问句应与从句保持一致。
Idon't think that he is an honest man, is he?
1. — Your uncle told me that he overslept this morning. — Oh, my uncle rarely used to oversleep, ________?
A. wasn't he B. was he C. didn't he D. did he
2. — Remove this, ________? — Right away.
A. will you B. shall you C. don't you D. do you
3. You ought to wait for her, ________?
A. don't you B. oughtn't you C. shouldn't you D. won't you
4. You have Tom move the stone, ________?
A. do you B. don't you C. haven't you D. have you
5. Let's go dancing, ________?
A. will we B. shall we C. don't we D. are we
6. Have dinner here, ________?
A. will you B. would you C. won't you D. haven't you
7. There is someone at the door, ________?
A. isn't there B. is there C. isn't he D. is it
8. The price of crude oil used to be a great deal lower than now, ________?
A. does there B. wasn't it C. don't it D. didn't it
9. This is the third time this week he's had to study late, ________?
A. isn't it B. isn't he C. hasn't it D. hasn't he
10. — Don't bother to drive me back!
— But then you'd have to walk home alone, ________?
A. hadn't you B. do you C. would you D. wouldn't you