1. advance + forward ×
proceed + forward ×
progress + forward ×
2. return + back ×
revert + back ×
3. sufficient enough ×
4. compete together ×
5. reason ... because ×
（正确结构：reason ... that ...）
6. join together ×
7. repeat again ×
8. new innovations ×
9. two twins ×
10. same identical × （都表示同一的，仅能使用其中一个）
1. He talked too much.
□ He didn't talk very much.
2. He will come back too.
□ He won't come back either.
3. She has already know that.
□ She hasn't known that yet.
4. We have some novels.
□ We haven't any novels.
5. He is telephoning someone.
□ He isn't telephoning anyone.
6. They are still in the classroom.
□ They aren't in the classroom any longer.
7. I like her a great deal.
□ I don't like her much.
8. She was away a long time.
□ She wasn't away long.
1. Would you please ________ the listening comprehension script until after you have listened to the tape.
A. not to read B. not read C. don't read D. don't to read
2. If you promise ________ angry with me, I'll tell you what I broke.
A. get not B. not get C. not to get D. not getting
3. She hasn't begun working on her Ph.D. ________ working on her master's.
A. still becauseshe is yet. B. yet as a result she is still
C. yet because she is still D. still while she is already
4. If his wife won't agree to sign the papers, ________.
A. neither he will B. neither won't he
C. neither will he D. he won't neither
5. Not for a moment ________ what she said.
A. he has doubted B. he doubts
C. he did doubt D. did he doubt