A:Good morning. The United Airlines. What can I do for you?
B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week.
A:When do you want to fly?
B:Monday, september 12.
A:We have Flight 802 on monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.
B:Then, any alternatives?
A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13. Shall I book you a seat?
B:Er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?
A:Yes it is. You want to go first class or coach?
B:I prefer first class, what about the fare?
A:One way is $176.
B:Ok I will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday.
A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, sir?
B:Right. Can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th?
A:Certainly. May I have your name and telephone number?
B:My name is Lorus Anderson. You can reach me at 52378651.
A:I will notify you if there is cancellation.
B: Thank you very much.
1. I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
2. I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
3. I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
4. I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
5. I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
6. I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
7. I'd like a refund on this ticket.
8. I'd like to have a seat by the window.
9. We have only one a day for New York.
10. The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
11. There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
12. I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
13. My reservation number is 2991.
14. Do you have any tickets available for that date?
15. Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
16. What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
17. Where do I pick up the ticket?
18. Can I have a second－class one way ticket to Chicago, please?
19. Can I stop over on the way?
20. What time does the plane take off?