您所在的位置:主页 > 学习辅导 > 学习方法 >
求职面试的时候千万不能说的11句话
更新:2018-08-11 21:05 作者:davad 来源:未知 点击:1 次  
Never Say These 11 Things During A Job Interview (Unless You Don't Want The Job)
求职面试的时候千万别说这11句话(除非你不想要这个工作)
The hiring manager has already sifted through resumes and decided that they want to meet you. Now it’s your turn to make an impression.
招聘经理已经筛选过了简历,并决定和你见一见。现在是你让他眼前一亮的机会了。
Avoid these 11 statements next time you’re up for a job.
下次面试的时候要避免讲这11句话。
 
1. “THAT’S A GREAT QUESTION!”
“这是个很好的问题!”
While this phrase may be a great addition to social conversations, it’s not something an interviewer needs to hear.
虽然这句话在日常社交里是道不错的配菜,但它并不是面试官想听到的东西。
Instead of sounding surprised that the recruiter asked a question, remember that you’ve prepared for this interview.
记住,你是为这场面试做好了准备的,不要在面试官问问题的时候表现出吃惊。
Get straight down to answering their questions.
直接回答他们的问题。
 
2. “WHAT IS THE TITLE OF THE ROLE, AGAIN?”
“这个职位叫什么来着?”
Any questions showing your lack of research into the company, the job description, or the industry itself show that you haven’t adequately prepared.
任何一个问题,如果它让人觉得你并没有事先调查好这家公司、这个职位、这个行业,那它都只能说明你做的准备不足。
There’s no doubt it’s important to ask your interviewer questions, but the questions you ask should be targeted toward information you can’t find online: what the company culture is like, how the values of the company play out in day-to-day business, etc.
 
虽然问面试官问题的确很重要,但这些问题应该着重于那些你在网上找不到的信息:比如公司的企业文化、他们如何在每天的运作中体现自己的价值观,等等等等。
 
3. “I’VE ACTUALLY NEVER DONE THIS TYPE OF JOB BEFORE, BUT . . . “
“实际上我从来没有做过这类工作,不过……”
If you have a lack of experience, your resume will show it.
如果你的经验不够,他们早就在简历上看出来了。
 
In fact, the interview is your chance to creatively connect the dots between your resume and your decision to apply for the job.
实际上,你应该在面试中创造性地说明你简历上的那些资质和你的求职决定之间的关系。
It’s where you’re able to tell the interviewer why you’ll be a perfect fit for the job, even if that’s not what it looks like on paper.
这是个机会,你现在可以告诉面试官你为什么是这份工作的完美人选,即使实际情况和你简历上写的不一样。
 
4. “I REALLY CAN’T IMAGINE ANYONE MORE QUALIFIED THAN ME”
“我真的想不出有谁比我更合适了”
Self-aggrandizing during an interview only serves to hurt you in the end.
在面试中自我夸大,最终只会适得其反。
Since you haven’t seen the resumes of the other applicants, there’s no use in overtly comparing yourself to them.
你并没有看过其他候选人的简历,所以没必要公开地把自己和他们作比较。
What’s important to learn is the art of the subtle comparison.
你应该学一学怎样微妙地作比较。
 
The key is being able to talk about the things that make you special–not just saying that you’re special.
要点就是:谈谈你做过哪些与众不同的事,而不是单纯说你自己与众不同。
 
5. “MY LAST BOSS WAS TERRIBLE”
“我上一个老板超差劲”
 
Complaining about how you didn’t get along in your last work environment is detrimental on two levels. 
声明:如果本文侵犯您的权益,请联系本站删除!