1. — Did Mr White tell you ______?
— Yes. He said he went there in 2003.
A. where he spent his holidays
B. why did he visit Kunming
C. when he travelled to Tibet
D. how he goes to Wuhan
2. The teacher asked the students ______.
A. if they were interested in singing
B. when was Albert Einstein born
C. what will they do next
D. how many trees have they planted
3. — I don’t think Ann will come today, ______ she?
— ______. She is ill and stays at home.
A. doesn’t; No B. won’t; Yes
C. does; Yes D. will; No
4. These flowers are from Guangdong. He knows.
5. Who cleaned the table? Please find out.
6. Can they speak French? I want to know.
7. Why is the train late? Can you tell me?
A. 引导词——that; if / whether; 疑问词(who, when, how…等)要分清这三类引导词的含义，恰当使用。
He tells me that his sister came back yesterday. 他告诉我他妹妹昨天来了。
I wonder if / whether you can help me. 我想知道你是否能帮我。
Do you know what they worried about? 你知道他们担心什么吗？
I hear that Lucy goes to school by bike every day. 我听说露西每天骑自行车上学。
He said he would go to the park the next day. 他说他第二天会去公园。
We don’t know where he lives. (不能改为where does he live)
Can you tell me if / whether they have visited the Great Wall? (不能改为if / whether have they visited) 你能告诉我他们是否已经参观了长城吗？
I don’t think you can do it well. 我认为你做不好。
要将含有宾语从句的复合句变成反意疑问句时，疑问部分通常由主句来决定，但当主句中含有I (don’t) think, believe 等时，疑问部分则需由从句来决定，不过应注意否定转移的情况。如：
He doesn’t know where I live, does he? (由主句来决定)
I don’t think he is right, is he? (由从句来决定，且应考虑否定转移的问题)
4. He knows that these fl owers are from Guangdong.
5. Please fi nd out who cleaned the table.
6. I want to know if / whether they can speak French.
7. Can you tell me why the train is late?