( ) 1. Could you tell me you were born, Betty?
A. who B. what C. when D. that
( ) 2. The students want to know they an exam tomorrow.
A. whether; had B. whether; has
C. if; will have D. if; had
( ) 3. The teacher told me the earth around the sun.
A. moves B. moved
C. will move D. is moving
( ) 4. —Oh, I can’t decide of the three books I should buy.
—I think you should buy this one, The Wonderful Adventures of Nils.
A. that B. which C. whose D. what
( ) 5. Do you know at this time yesterday？
A. what is she doing B. what she is doing
C. what was she doing D. what she was doing
1. Wang Hai didn’t go mountain biking yesterday afternoon. He told me the reason.
2. Who invented the first car? I don’t know this.
3. How soon will the bridge be finished? I really don’t know it.
4. Would her coat be ready the next day? She wanted to know that.
5. Whose shirt is it? Do you know?
Ⅰ . 1-5 CCABD
Ⅱ . 1. Wang Hai told me why he didn’t go mountain biking yesterday afternoon.
2. I don’t know who invented the fi rst car.
3. I really don’t know how soon the bridge will be finished.
4. She wanted to know if / whether her coat would be ready the next day.
5. Do you know whose shirt it is?